Following hot off the heals of Volume 1, we are delighted that Volume 2 is available, featuring 24 wonderful artists inc. Time Attendant, Gagarin, Conflux Coldwell, The Revenant Sea and more.
ISOLATION AND REJECTION is a multi-volume compilation of rejected sounds, all for The Brick, a fantastic charity in Wigan.
From small ideas and a little hope come rejection, loss and disappointment.
But we won’t let you down – you are safe here.
With over 100 artists signed up, we are going to release five volumes over the next few months. Each volume will showcase those lost gems, discarded and abandoned but now lovingly embraced and put front and centre for your enjoyment. We’ll also be sharing the stories behind the rejection – funny, weird and sometimes a little heart breaking.
Here’s the full track list for Vol 2:
- Lose a Leg – Thinking About It
- Gagarin – Studio 54 Revisited
- Time Attendant – Binocular Visions
- Caper One & Vandal Deca – Ghostmiles (Tin Cans & Strong Mix)
- Andrew Haines – Full Moon @ The Shaman’s Oak
- Audio Obscura – Castles On Earth
- Conflux Coldwell – Ran Aground Off Thanet
- Crisp Packet Jackets – Dreadful Own Brand
- Aged – heinrichwave dot wave
- Sairie – The House Of The Rising Sun
- James A. McDermid – Starved Lips in the Gloam
- Acid Wilhelm – My Aharonov–Bohm Effect
- The Revenant Sea – No Later
- Hwyl Nofio – Music For Broken Toy Pianos
- Sparkling Seagull – Cosmic Furniture
- Free Magic Show – odwołany lot do Krakowa
- St James Infirmary – Higging
- Baron Farg – Sin Mission
- Drunk Keith! – The Poltergeist Wife!
- Stu & Rav. – Blahk
- Pete Warren – Brief Respite
- Von Heuser – Bring Me The Head Of J.W.
- Jeffrey Sinibaldi + JS Adams – Axe Marks The Spot
- Kallie Marie – In The Arms of Overreach
Artists contributing to the series include Time Attendant, Howlround, Dolly Dolly, Cahn Ingold Prelog, Alison Cotton, Farmer Glitch, Rupert Lally, Sone Institute, The Declining Winter, TVO, Ekoplekz, Kemper Norton, Boobs of Doom, Grey Frequency, Elizabeth Joan Kelly, Thomas Ragsdale and many many more.
Some you will know and some maybe you won’t.
Volumes 3, 4 and 5 of ISOLATION AND REJECTION will follow shortly.