We are delighted that Volume 4 of our ISOLATION AND REJECTION project is out later this month.
Vol 4 features the likes of Howlround, Graham Reznick, Revbjelde, Rupert Lally, Daphnellc, Daniel Crompton, Stellarays, Giant Head, Xqui and more.
ISOLATION AND REJECTION was born out of thinking about what happened to all the tracks that didn’t make it onto those fancy compilations (you know the ones), and is now turning into a larger-than-planned project to collect, collate and promote rejected sounds. This is not an isolation project – it’s a rejection project.
The full tracklist is:
- Andrulian – Inara
- Pulselovers – Orphans
- Stellarays – Butterfly Control Tower
- Broadcast Death – Cytokine Storm
- Daphnellc – Sinker Flies The Plane
- Bone Music – Slava Xenoxxx
- Earthborn Visions – Effects of Isolation
- Giant Head – Static 14c
- Function Automat – Data Data
- Revbjelde – Chordata
- ColdSore – Ignorance Is Bliss
- Howlround – Sonic Hors Funk Job
- MJ Hibbett – Rocking Out But Quietly
- Graham Reznick – The Visit
- Runningonair – Cocktail Hour
- Tambay – Horse Creek
- Repeated Viewing – Real Sloppy
- Lammergeiers – Ephemeris
- Gormless – Week IV
- Toby Wiltshire – Tunnels
- Rupert Lally – It Learns From It’s Mistakes
- Daniel Crompton – Wallpaper Microscene
- Kepier Widow – Perfect Latency
- Xqui – Tweet
Mastered by Anthony Morrow at Herhalen – herhalen.bandcamp.com
Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are out now. Volume 5 of ISOLATION AND REJECTION will follow in October.